Config file instructions
This section contains instructions for how to do various things in config files.
- How to create and understand YAML files
- Understanding the #config_version setting
- Updating config files to config_version 6
- Machine config files
- Mode config files
- Understanding the debug: setting
- Overwriting config files
- Case insensitivity in config files
- Device Control Events
- How to enter time strings in config files
- Config player "express" configs
- How to enter gain values in config files
Something missing or wrong? You can fix it!
This website is edited by people like you! Is something wrong or missing? Is something out of date, or can you explain it better?
Please help us! You can fix it yourself and be an official "open source" contributor!
It's easy! See our Beginner's guide to editing the docs.
Page navigation via the keyboard: < >
You can navigate this site via the keyboard. There are two modes:
General navigation, when search is not focused:
- F , S , / : open search dialog
- P , , : go to previous page
- N , . : go to next page
While using the search function:
- Down , Up : select next / previous result
- Esc , Tab : close search
- Enter : go to highlighted page in the results