I2C Platforms in MPF
The following platforms allow controlling I2C devices in MPF:
- Linux Nativ I2C - If your linux PC has a driver for the I2C interface it will work in MPF
- P3-ROC - (but not the P-Roc)
- Raspberry Pi - Remote via network or locally using pigpio
Something missing or wrong? You can fix it!
This website is edited by people like you! Is something wrong or missing? Is something out of date, or can you explain it better?
Please help us! You can fix it yourself and be an official "open source" contributor!
It's easy! See our Beginner's guide to editing the docs.
Page navigation via the keyboard: < >
You can navigate this site via the keyboard. There are two modes:
General navigation, when search is not focused:
- F , S , / : open search dialog
- P , , : go to previous page
- N , . : go to next page
While using the search function:
- Down , Up : select next / previous result
- Esc , Tab : close search
- Enter : go to highlighted page in the results