How to configure switches (Penny K Pinball PKONE)
Related Config File Sections:
To configure switches with Penny K Pinball PKONE hardware, you can follow the guides and instructions in the Switches docs.
However there are a few things to know and some additional options you get with Penny K Pinball PKONE hardware that is discussed here.
When you're using PKONE Extension boards, switches plug into individual Extension boards. Then the Extension boards are connected together in a chain.
number: setting for each switch is its board's Address ID number
in the PKONE chain, then the dash, then the switch input number (1-35).
switches: my_switch: number: 0-0 # Extension board at address 0, switch 0 some_other_switch: number: 2-24 # Extension board at address 2, switch 24
- The PKONE Extension board Address ID switches can be set from 0 to 7.
- Switches 31-35 are setup in the hardware to support optos and other normally closed (NC) switches. Do not list them as NC switches in your configuration as the hardware already inverts the values before sending them to MPF.
What if it did not work?
Have a look at our PKONE troubleshooting guide.
Something missing or wrong? You can fix it!
This website is edited by people like you! Is something wrong or missing? Is something out of date, or can you explain it better?
Please help us! You can fix it yourself and be an official "open source" contributor!
It's easy! See our Beginner's guide to editing the docs.
Page navigation via the keyboard: < >
You can navigate this site via the keyboard. There are two modes:
General navigation, when search is not focused:
- F , S , / : open search dialog
- P , , : go to previous page
- N , . : go to next page
While using the search function:
- Down , Up : select next / previous result
- Esc , Tab : close search
- Enter : go to highlighted page in the results