Related Config File Sections:
MPF supports ball locks which are used to hold a ball that has entered a Ball Devices. To separate use-cases MPF supports two cases of ball locks:
- Multiball_locks which lock balls for a multiball. Locked balls are no longer in play (i.e. deducted from ball count).
- Ball_holds which only hold balls temporarily. This is used to play animations or stop the ball during a video mode. Those balls are technically still in play.
Something missing or wrong? You can fix it!
This website is edited by people like you! Is something wrong or missing? Is something out of date, or can you explain it better?
Please help us! You can fix it yourself and be an official "open source" contributor!
It's easy! See our Beginner's guide to editing the docs.
Page navigation via the keyboard: < >
You can navigate this site via the keyboard. There are two modes:
General navigation, when search is not focused:
- F , S , / : open search dialog
- P , , : go to previous page
- N , . : go to next page
While using the search function:
- Down , Up : select next / previous result
- Esc , Tab : close search
- Enter : go to highlighted page in the results